Commercial PV solution specially refers to PV power generation facilities built up around the users’ area with the running mode of generating electricity for users’ use and surplus connected to grid with balance adjustment in the power distribution system. Commercial PV solution, following the principles of adjusting measures to local conditions, clean and efficient, distributed layout and accessibility, makes full use of local solar resource to replace and reduce fossil energy consumption. Widely used in industrial, commercial and public building roofs, it is suitable for all kinds of steel and reinforced concrete roofs. Its advantages are to use in public building for energy efficiency transformation, to enhance the utilization of building space and to adjust the energy structure, to reduce 20% -30% of the energy consumption per unit area, and to accelerate the construction of low-carbon society and intelligent city development.
1. The systems are independent from one another and can be controlled by itself, avoiding large-scale power failure with high safety.
2. To make up for the lack of stability of the large power grid, continue power supply during accident, and become an indispensable addition to the centralized power supply.
3. It can monitor the regional power quality and performance in real-time, very suitable for supplying power to the rural and pastoral areas and mountains, and to the residents in the large, medium and small developing cities and commercial areas, greatly reducing the pressure of environmental protection.
4. Power transmission and distribution loss are low or even none with no need to build sub-station, which reduces or avoids additional transmission and distribution cost with low construction and installation cost.
5. Excellent peak load regulation performance and easy operation.
6. Due to the few running systems involved, it is fast to start up and shut down and easy to realize automatic management.
Copyright © 2017 Fujian Antai New Energy Tech.Corp Technical support：创惠工场